Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve

For Chinese, we may not know what is Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve.
But for Americans, at least NewYorker, they know that is the one of the hottest parties at the year end (or say the beginning of the year).

Yes, u know what I mean. That is the annual count-down party since 2000 hosted by the famous host - Ryan Seacrest (starting from 2006) in Times Square, NYC.
Let me just stop the brief histroy introduction.......

WARM YRSELF UP 1st!

Fergie: "Happy New Year Baby" <-- neatly turn me on lol Willow Smith - Whip My Hair


Avril Lavigne - What The Hell

My first time to hear the full song.
Um...... I'm really not sure...
Too Kelly Clarkson and "Girlfriend"... I'm not that into it...
btw: Her single cover like "What the hell!? @@"

Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend

What a party! She looks amazing and good live :)

Taio Cruz - Higher & Dynamite

Taio performed his latest single "Higher" & his past hit "Dynamite".
I dun like "Higher", dun think that it'd be a hit @@

btw: there are 3 versions of "Higher". One is Taio's solo version, and the other two are featuring Kylie Minogue and Travie McCoy.

Ke$ha - Who Are Who We Are & TiK ToK

Wt a party queen with party anthems & party look
but the audience seems dead lol
Ke$ha: Thankyou for the incredibal year. Let's make 2011 a B!TCH lol

btw: Wt's the purpose of that poor bunny?

Far East Movement ft DEV - Like A G6


When ppl critizing Ke$ha using auto-tune, they should definitely look at this.
Wtever, I hate this song but it seems a great indoor party.

Jennider Hudson - Feelin Good


A short break from party song. Hey! She can sing.

Jason Derulo - Whatchas say


I luv this song lately the month, hope that hv a chance to share with u later.
HD video missing... and hate the remix

--------------------------------------------
With more performers, there're Mike Posner, Drake, Train, Ne-Yo, La Roux, Backstreet Boys and New Kids On the Block.
If I hv chance, I'd post those videos but it seems that I can't find any decent videos on utube with acceptable quality. Haha.

Hope u guys enjoy it, Happy New Year again

1 comment:

Miss Fortune said...

best blog entry so far! :) keep it up