Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rihanna's S&M music video premiere



Just noticed that "S&M" means 'Scandal & Media' but not 'Sadism & Masochism.
Um... I think she is inspired by her last album & Chris Brown...
The media widely criticized on "Rated R" which flopped hard after releasing...
And everybody knows that the scandal between Rihanna and Chris Brown...
I believe that she just passed through wt Britney has experienced in the past.

Back to the video, I like that.
Haha, she's so freaky but pretty.
Being grabbed, trapped, tightened, monitored etc just perfectly match with the theme.
But that white tights is so ugly. :/

One bad thing is that Perez Hilton appears in 1:02 - 1:15.
Yes, I know his site is one of the most influencial website in media, but he's so gross in the mv.
Acting like a DOG!? Wtf is that.... (even if he's really doggy...)
That bitch really would do anything to get what he wants........

Just look back, wt did he say on "Rated R" & Rihanna in the past to affect the sales of the album?
And wt happens now? Kissing Ri's ass!

Anyway, hope u enjoy Rihanna latest music video - S&M.
(Tell u a secret: I'm not that into this song tho. hahahah)

3 comments:

MsGorgeous said...

Perez did disgust me in the video...."" i wanted to share this video on fb but i changed my mind when i saw the banana eating scene with seducing eyes...so inappropriate on fb xd

tai said...

"I think she is inspired by her last album & Chris Brown..."
i think so.... :(

Accrehab said...

reMsGorgeous: eating banana just like sucking the x, and licking that strawberry just like hahahahaaha!!! u know wt I mean~

reTai: :)