Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Good Hit" clear version download!!! & "On The Floor" video teaser

Sorry guys I made a mistake.
I hv suggested that u could try listening to J.Lo's Good Hit on yr music player.
But how can u do it if u dun hv the song (I mean a clear version)!? hahahaha
One day, my friend just asked me that whether I hv a clear version of this song.

Um..... yeah I dun hv at that time, but now!?
YES!!!! I hv found it on internet!!!
Click below link to download.
http://www.mediafire.com/?m1bcu7d0cqpcg19

------------------------------

J.Lo also released a video teaser of her coming new single - On The Floor lately.
She called it a "video teaser"..... lmao....
Well, at least it's the full song.



Single-material? Not at all
Opening/Intro? Epic
Melody? LOVE it
Beat? Hot
Lyrics? Quite typical
Pitbull? Did a decent work
Catchy? not at all

Hope u like it :)

No comments: