Friday, August 20, 2010

Watch 3OH!3 latest mv with special VISION!

This band is really underrated.
They deserve much more attention.
And this music video proves everything.
Who need a big budget to make a nice video?
Who need a large amt. of backup dancer to make the video looks better?
Who need a planned story line to make a lengthy video for a just 3 and a half minutes song?



This video is really creative and fun. Some parts are my favourite.
0:11 - the music player
1:20 - the "loading" logo (if u know about MAC, u'll know wt I'm saying)
1:40 - Nathaniel's jump
the mouse, it'd turn over when it points to the hyper link XD

Luv this song so much, one of my favourite off their album.
Although the music video is kinda irrelevant, but again, it's unique and creative which easy to be accepted.

If u're interested in their album, feel free to tell me.
I'll upload it ;)

No comments: